Branding companies in Bangalore
- Have you just launched your business?
- Do you want to accelerate its growth?
- Do you want to rebrand your existing business?
Vivanta Technologies can help you achieve your goals faster than you ever thought possible.
Vivanta Technologies is a top branding agency in Bangalore. Our team comprises of brand strategists, graphic designers and website developers who launch new brands or grow existing brands.
Our graphic and web design process depend on the project scope, business goals, and budget.
Whether you want to become a favorite brand in the local markets or compete in the global markets, the following are common to branding projects:
- An integrated communications strategy
- Support to the operational USP
- Creative that work in online and offline world
Whether you need a startup brand kit, or a comprehensive Omni-channel campaign, we are committed to champion the experience your customers have with your brand.
As a leading branding company in Bangalore, we give our best to each creative project because we see through it with a business lens first to make sure our support is for you lasting brand advantage.
Whether your business is a startup or an established brand, we have the branding solutions you need to grow and manage your business.
Branding solutions for startups that want to launch a brand
We create starter brand kits with all the tools you need. We tailor the tools specific to your business and personal style. Our startup kit includes
- Logo & Graphic Standards Guide
- Business Card
- Landing Page Website (incl. sign-up form)
- Website Domain Name (incl. 1 year hosting)
- Email hosting & Set-up (1 year)
- Handout Brochure
- 1 Hour Strategy Session & Basic Creative Brief
- 2 Rounds of Revisions (1 major/1 minor)
- Social Media Pack: Facebook, Instagram. Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube
- Brand board. This sheet is a polished overview of all the designs elements that are used in your brand.
How integrated is your existing brand? To see if your brand passes the brand alignment test, put all your internal and external communications on a table. These may include business cards, letterhead, invoice design, email signatures, brochures, sales support, intranet, social, e-marketing templates, direct mail, outdoor promotional and directional signs, displays, and more. Take a close look at all pieces. If they don’t have an integrated communication style, it’s time to think of rebranding.
Our rebranding solutions include:
Online Audit kit
- Assessment of your website with recommendations
- SEO Audit with recommendations
- A review of your online advertisements with recommendations
Offline Audit kit
- Assessment of your offline brand collateral with recommendations
- A review of your offline advertisements with recommendations
A Brand Refresh Kit
- Modernize your logo
- Update existing brand assets
- Revamp your website
Why is a strong brand important for your business?
The economy is ever evolving. The markets are increasingly becoming more competitive. Hence, there is a great emphasis on developing a brand that is widely recognized. Consumers trust brands and become loyal to them. With branding becoming an increasingly crucial constituent of a Company’s success, it is in your best interest to seek the support of a branding Company.
According to a report, 67% of start-ups fail within their first year. Of the remaining 33%, only 5% will still be in business after 3 years.
Most startups fail because their brand does not attract the right customers. If you don't build a credible brand, your prospective customers will fail to recognize you. Without effective marketing, you cannot attract customers.
Work with the Best Branding Agency and Achieve Success
- We have some of the best creative thinkers and doers in our team.
- We are known for constant innovation and flexibility.
- We will work to help you build your brand from ground up to give you more freedom, choice and financial certainty
- With our branding expertise, your business will enjoy the success you’ve dreamt about in minimal time.
- We enhance the relationships you have with your customers by improving the way you communicate, partner and champion the experience your customers have with your brand
- You will save, time, money and energy by getting your branding right the first time
We create your brand identity, branding package, branding kit, marketing package kit, logo and branding kit, business branding package and business identity kit.
Whether your goal is to stop competing on price, to save time, money and energy on customer attraction and retention, or get more time and freedom, Vivanta Technologies is equipped to deliver build a trusted and credible brand faster than you ever thought possible.