- $() is a multipurpose code in jQuery used for various numbers actions. As with $(document) and ready(), these comments are used to run a particular function when a document is ready. But one can simply avoid writing these codes and replace with $() for same purpose.
- One can use bind() instead of click() and change() for registering event handlers within a document. Bind also allows developers to add namespace while introducing an event handler. Using it you can create group of handlers which makes it easier to de-register particular event at a later stage.
- JQuery makes creating simple animation within pages easy. Using FadeIn() you can define simple animation functions. The queue property of JQuery allows one to define a position of an animation action in the line-up. One can introduce false command to disable the entire animation queue.
- JQuery doesn't need special technology or server end configuration to run. It is like plug and play and runs on any browser without hitches.
- Comparing to other scripting languages, JQuery has more defined standards of rules and APIs. In fact, same code can be used for myriad types of browser without any need of hacking or tweaking.
Despite all misunderstanding JQuery has proved to be a great tool in enhancing performance of developers. One can use its comprehensive library for developing a wide range of function for website to create dynamic, responsive web pages.JQuery was a conscious effort to standardize Java Scripting to facilitate multi-layer development.